Debt finance these days seems to generate longer and longer facility agreements with more and more hoops one has to jump through (CPs to satisfy). We’ll negotiate the finance and security documents and take care of the various subordination/intercreditor agreements and ancillary paperwork.
- £144m syndicated senior debt investment facility with Aviva secured across a portfolio of retail, leisure and industrial properties with £16m mezzanine finance from PGIM
- £27m financing of 37 properties forming a UK retail portfolio
- £20m development finance facility with Lloyds for the retail/industrial development at Futura Park in Ipswich
- £20m development finance facility with Lloyds for the JV redeveloping the residential floors above the Foyles flagship store in Charing Cross Road, London
- Hotel development financing for Hilton and Marriott branded hotels
- Various mid-market investment senior and mezzanine finance facilities with Lloyds, Santander, HSBC, Europa, CCB, Coutts, NatWest etc for various other hotel, industrial, retail, leisure and office investments and developments around the UK
- Acting for private group of HNW syndicate of senior and mezzanine lenders providing secured development finance